Uragira Coterie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROLEPLAY GROUP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplay Rights

Go down 
AuthorMessage
UC
Admin
UC

Yin : 51

Roleplay Rights  Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay Rights    Roleplay Rights  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 8:43 pm

I. I have the right to choose who I role play with.
II. I have the right to control over my own character's actions.
lII. I have the right to control over my character's development and nature. No one may alter my character's biography without my permission.
IV. If my character dies permanently, I have the right to create another character.
V. I have the right to refuse any role-play that makes me uncomfortable, especially sexual or strongly violent role-play, without negative consequences on my character or myself.
VI. I have a right to my own opinion, and the right to voice it in a reasonable non-offensive manner that will not be the subject of flaming or bullying.
VII. I have the right to be excused from role play for real life obligations.
VIII. My character may serve a leader In-Character, but Out-of-Character I am a player and I have the right to be autonomous and treated with respect.
IX: I have a right to not participate in meta-gaming, god modding, or other negative role play habits that are disruptive to the community.
X: I have the right to own my own creations and ideas.
XI: I have the right to ask for a recon of cannon role-play if I make a mistake or error due to an Out-of-character/Real Life Influence.
XII. I have a right to moderate my own rooms as I see fit, and will do so responsibly in a manner suiting the occasion and audience.
Back to top Go down

Roleplay Rights
Page 1 of 1